Trip starts to and from Sapa
After an early breakfast, your transport and guide will arrive to take you to visit Binh Lu weekly market frequented by ethnic minority people. Binh Lu area is dotted with the villages of many hill tribes including Thai, Dzao, H’Mong, Lu, and Nung. Unlike those in the tourist areas, the weekly market is not only buying and selling but also meeting places for ethnic minority people to meet and exchange news. There will be plenty of color and authentic costumes, but very little to buy as souvenirs unless you want to barter for a water buffalo or a sack of fertilizer. We then have time for a visit to local villages. After lunch, we will drive back to Sapa. Trip ends.
- Meals as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned car with an experienced driver
- The services of a local English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- VAT and other taxes
- Hotel in Sapa
- Beverages, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Camera fees (if any)
- Surcharge in peak season (Christmas & New Year)
Please fill in your contact information then send to us, we will get back to you with more advice and final tour cost.