08.00: Our car and guide will pick you up from hotel in Ha Long city to Tuan Chau Tourism harbor. Get a brief introduction about Halong Bay then transfer you to Bai Tho cruise (private day boat with AC), then enjoy drink and safety briefing.
08.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site,
Contemplate natural masterpieces: Kissing Chicken Islet – Stone Dog Islet – Incense Urn Islet.Continue to visit Ha Long Bay for one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site, on the way you can see the Dog islet, Incense Burners and Thumb Rock…it’s very amazing
- Lunch on the boat, you will visit Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave) – one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmite formed millions of years ago.
- Enjoy kayaking around Hang Luonlagoon cave .or by sampan/bamboo boat, wonder daily life of fishing men Boat House on the bay.
- Visit Titop Island, swim, lie on the beach or climb up the steps to the peak to have panoramic views of the bay
– Visit Me Cung Cave, which is also known as Maze Cave, is located 25m above the sea level in Lom Bo Island. It is about 2km to the southwest of Titop Beach and Titop Island. Lying in the absolute protection of the World Natural Heritage – Halong Bay, Me Cung has the complex structure, including many compartments and a corridor of around 100m. According to archaeologists, Me Cung Cave belongs to preliminary Halong culture, about 7,000 – 10,000 years ago. Most remnants found at the cave’s entrance are Melania shells – a type of periwinkles which only lives in streams.
- Cruise around Horse saddle islands, Trong cave, finger islet then back to Tuan Chau
- Get off the boat at 16:30 pm then be transferred back to hotel. Trip ends at 17.30 pm.
Sung Sot cave Visiting Site/Activity
Often called the Surprise Cave, Sung Sot Cave - located on Bo Hon Island - is one of the largest and most spectacular caves in Halong Bay and is always popular with tourists. At approximately 25m above sea level, the cave system occupies around 10,000 m2 and comprises two caverns, each as beautiful and interesting as the other.
Titop island Visiting Site/Activity
A climb up the few hundred steps to the summit of Titop Island (or Titov in Vietnamese) reveals the most breathtaking view Halong Bay has to offer. Titop is visited by thousands of tourists every day and with good reason, as for many this is the highlight of their entire Halong Bay experience.
Kayaking on Halong bay Visiting Site/Activity
Kayaking in Halong Bay is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay. Paddle through islets; visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches and floating fishing villages…Kayaks go where other big boats cannot. Depending on trip length, visitors have different kayak route and time frame.
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board (for boat only)
- 01 Mineral water and fresh tissue
- Vietnamese set menu on the boat
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Cruise through Halong Bay during 8hours with Private Bai Tho boat with AC or similar
- Kayaking or Bamboo Rowing Boat trip
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off at hotel area by private transfer
- Visa arrangement or any port’s fees
- Travel Insurance.
- Drinks, tips, personal expense.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
Please fill in your contact information then send to us, we will get back to you with more advice and final tour cost.